WIN TICKETS To Stoke v Liverpool
Project11 are excited to announce a ticket giveaway for tonight’s Stoke City v Liverpool fixture. Two lucky winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the fixture which is set to kick off at 8pm tonight.
Head to Project11’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account for your chance to win. All you need to do is give your answer in the comments, share Project11’s post and give us a follow. Winners will be randomly selected at 3pm and notified immediately.
Project11 need the winners’ names by 3:30pm this afternoon (29 November 2017) in order to arrange pickup of tickets at the Bet365 Stadium Box Office.
PROJECT11 TICKET GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Completion and submission of an entry form or e-mail will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media) or on the Promoter’s websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the ticket giveaway
- The ticket giveaway is open to those who answer Project11’s question correctly as well as sharing the post on social media.
- The ticket giveaway starts at 1pm (UK time) on 29 November 2017 and closes at 3pm (UK time) on 29 November 2017. Any entries received outside of this will be void.
- Participants may give a maximum of 1 answer per person per social media platform, during the ticket giveaway.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the specified entry method will not be accepted.
- There will be 2 winners. Each winner will win two tickets to Stoke v Liverpool which will kick off at 8pm on 29 November 2017.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this ticket giveaway. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
- The prize is a pair of general admission tickets for Stoke v Liverpool at the Bet365 Stadium, Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4EG on 29 November 2017, kicking off at 8pm.
- Winner [ and guests] are responsible for travel to and from match at their own expense.
- Winners are responsible for informing Project11 of the two attendees’ names by 3:30pm in order to attend the fixture.
- Winners will collect their tickets from the box office using their name.
- Project11 accepts no responsibility for any issues which arise, including and not limited to ticket collection, stadium entry and the match itself. If the winner[ and/or guest] is banned or under suspicion, the Promoter reserves right to re-select another winner without notice. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with the teams and/or the Premier League.
- Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control and not related to a winner, the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter accepts no responsibility.
- Project11 is in no way responsible for the individuals who win the prizes, with winners and guests being solely responsible for, and not limited to, the following: themselves, ticket collection, travel and entry.
- Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
- Upon the close of the competition at 3pm on 29 November 2017, Project11 will collect all correct and valid entries, randomly selecting a winner. Winners will be contacted immediately on social media and must be following Project11 in order for this to happen.
- Winners must confirm their attendance and inform Project11 of the two attendees by 3:30pm in order for Project11 to leave tickets in winners’ names at the box office.
- Winner is to collect the tickets from the Bet365 Stadium’s Box Office before kick off.
- Kick-Off is at 8pm at the Bet365 Stadium
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Project11.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the service provider of the relevant prize.
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (p11.tv).
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
Winners must be able to attend the fixture. Adult tickets only.